Production Sewing Machine Operator
You get to pick your own fun title when you start :)
We are looking for industrial sewing help in factory (called The Youniverse) constructing athletic apparel. This person will be working with knits only - tees, tops, leggings, etc.
The basics of the position:
• Industrial machines experience is a plus but not necessary (Serger, coverstitch, flatlock & single needle)
• Previous sewing experience preferred but not necessary
• Being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, with quick transitions between projects.
• Must be comfortable working with deadlines
• Must be comfortable working toward and achieving goals (we're a small business and everyone is responsible for a lot)
• Must be a strong independent problem solver
• This position is production work - you'll be repeating the same operation for long stretches of time which isn't for everyone
• Organization and quality control.
• Sewing, trimming and pressing garments.
• Tagging and bagging products.
$16-$18/hour, full time hours available